It’s the first day of a new year, and I’m going to try to share it with you.
I’ve never had a diary, or a journal, or any sort of personal blog
that’s lasted more than a few weeks. Hell, I can’t even stay on my
twitter. But I want to start something new, something no less personal,
but a little more public.
This blog will be all of my thoughts, my feelings. Anything and
everything I want to tell someone but have nobody to tell. Anything that
comes to mind, be it amusing, depressing, irrelevant or deep. This will
be my place for rants, for philosophy, for ramblings, for secrets, for
pouring out the confusing contents of my mind.
I’m new to this sort of thing, so you’ll be able to watch as I learn
how to run a blog, how to show myself to an unknown number of people I
don’t know. There will be times I post a lot, times that I don’t post
for months. I tend to ramble, or I wont. I’ll be cryptic, speaking in
codes or metaphors, because I am afraid to speak clearly or I just think
it’s fun. Sometimes I will be very blatant. Sometimes I’ll yell,
sometimes I’ll whisper. Sometimes I might not even say anything… I’m new
to this, I really don’t know what the hell I’m going to do here.
Whatever happens though, welcome to my mind.
I really don’t know what you’ll find there.
I am very proud of you, this is a huge step! I just hope, my dear, that this helps you as it has helped me. I wish you the best of luck on this journey ahead of you. And to never forget, you've got a friend in me <3 (hell ya toy story reference)
ReplyDelete