Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Catching Up

So I realize that you don't know who I am. Starting this blog now, after more than 22 years of life, you've missed a few things. You don't know what I've done, or what my interests and hobbies are. You don't know about my loves and losses, my friends, my enemies. You don't know the experiences that I've gone through. You don't know about my hopes and dreams, or my regrets. I have lived an entire life, one that you know nothing about. I have a lot of backstory to go over...

Actually, no. I'm not going to tell you. 

I'm going to write this blog under the assumption that you already know all about me. Explaining my history would take too long and would be too tedious, and I would undoubtedly miss many important things. So I will write this as things happen, not worrying about the past at all. If something is relevant to a post, I'll explain it then so you'd know what I'm talking about. If you have a particular question, ask me and I'll be happy to answer. Trying to get everyone caught up to me, to my 22 years, wouldn't help much anyway. I will try to make sure you're never lost or confused though.

So there you are. You don't know me, but I've decided that you do. I don't need to tell you anything about me, because as I post, you will get to know me. Besides, this blog isn't about who I was, it's about who I am and who I will be.

My history is irrelevant.

It's my future that I'm sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment