Monday, January 13, 2014

Silly Bus

Today was the first day of the new semester. Sure, it's just the syllabus day, so not much important happened, but it's still daunting to see just how many classes I have. I'm taking 17 credits, which is only one less than the absolute maximum, so I will be super busy, and with my difficulties with prioritizing and time management, it will certainly be a challenge. Not only that, but there is so much extra stuff that I'm hoping to do this semester as well.

I think I'm up to it.

After today, I am feeling super motivated and optimistic. My classes seem interesting, my teachers seem nice, and maybe it's just my medication, but I feel really good about the upcoming semester, and I think I could do really well.

We will see how long that lasts... I always start the semester optimistic.

In addition to a full load of classwork, I hope to start and run a new student org, be more active in the groups I'm already a member of, and set a regular schedule for streaming. As always, school is supposed to come first... but I really hope to meet these goals.

I don't want to think about the other things I have to do, like career fair and apartment hunting...

and I'm still stuck in this little tiny closet of a bedroom. Also on my to-do list: clean.


Well, let's see how it goes. 17 credit hours, homework and group meetings, pep band, D&D, HvZ, Pony Brigade, other D&D, work, streaming, sleep, food, personal time.

How many hours are in a day again?

No comments:

Post a Comment